UNO – Command reference
Andrio Celos, Tuesday 28 October 2014
Back to the player's guide
- !ujoin — enters you into a game of UNO.
- !uquit — if the game has already started, you can forfeit and leave.
- !aijoin — makes the bot join the game.
- !ustart — starts the game immediately.
- !play card or pl card — discards a card. You can abbreviate the card, as 'Red 7' or 'r7'.
- !draw or dr — draws a card from the deck.
- !pass or pa — after drawing, you can use this to end your turn.
- !colour colour or co colour — chooses a colour for your wild card.
- !challenge — challenges a Wild Draw Four played against you.
- !cards or ca — shows you your hand.
- !upcard or cd — shows you the current up-card.
- !count or ct — shows you the number of cards each player holds.
- !turn or tu — tells you whose turn it is.
- !time or ti — tells you how long the game has lasted.
- !uscore [player] — shows a player's score on the leaderboard.
- !uscorelast [player] — shows a player's score on the previous leaderboard.
- !ustats [player] [current|last|alltime] — shows a player's extended statistics.
- !utop [current|last|alltime] [total|challenge|wins|plays|record|streak|periodscore|periodchallenge] [nearme] — shows the leaderboard.